We welcome feedback about your experiences, as it lets the practice know what we are doing well and where we could improve.


Talk to us

The Practice is committed to providing high-quality, person-centred care and treatment that’s both safe and effective. However, we understand that there are times when things go wrong. If something goes wrong, or you’re dissatisfied with what we have or haven’t done, please tell us, and we’ll do our best to make things right. If we can’t resolve matters the way you want, we’ll explain why it’s not possible to do as you suggest.

Understandably, you might be upset or distressed when formally raising concerns about you or your loved one’s care. Our practice team will treat you with respect and dignity throughout this emotional time. It’s expected that you will show them the same courtesy.

We hope that if you have a problem, you will use our practice complaints procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of resolving whatever has gone wrong and allowing us to improve our services.  

Who to talk to

If you have any concerns, you can talk to any member of our staff initially. We will work with you to resolve the issue without any formal process. It's usually best to sort out concerns within the practice. However, if you need to make a formal complaint, you can do so through our Practice Manager.

If you find it challenging to raise your concerns with us because, for example, there has been a breakdown in the patient-practice relationship, you can raise your complaint with the ICB, who commission and pay for the NHS services you use by:

Email: at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Telephone: 01924 552150*

*Monday to Friday, 9- 4.30 pm, excluding bank holidays.

This team receives many telephone calls daily and may be unable to respond instantly.

In writing: West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board Complaints Team, White Rose House West Parade, Wakefield WF1 1LT


Please note: You cannot ask the ICB to consider the same concerns or complaints you raised with us.

Citizens Advice Bureau also provides information and advice about making complaints.


Take it Further

If you remain unhappy after receiving our final reply, you can ask the Health Service Ombudsman to review your complaint independently.

Before taking this step, we hope you would let us know what aspect of the complaint has not been dealt with satisfactorily and provide an opportunity for us to consider whether there is anything further that could be done locally to resolve matters.

The Ombudsman is independent of the NHS and free to use. It can help resolve your complaint and tell the NHS how to put things right if it has got them wrong.

The Ombudsman only has legal powers to investigate certain complaints. You must have received a final response from the Practice before the Ombudsman can look at your complaint. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, it will generally not investigate your complaint if it happened more than 12 months ago.

Address: Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman

Tower 30


London SW1P 4QP

Phone: 0345 015 4033

Their lines are open: Monday to Thursday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm | Friday, 8.30 am to 12 pm.