Flu Clinics at Dyneley House Surgery – Autumn 2020
- To maintain social distancing, the CAR PARK WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN 10-2PM FROM 21ST SEPTEMBER and will continue to be closed throughout flu clinics until we have safelyvaccinated all our patients, who are at risk, to allow patients to queue safely. Strict social distancing will be in place to make sure you can get your 'flu vaccination safely.
- Go to the entrance at the REAR OF THE BUILDING accessible from the car park for your 'flu vaccination. Staff will be there to guide you. There are a few steps to this entrance. Please make staff aware if you need help when you make your appointment and when you arrive for your vaccination.
- Please make sure you ATTEND ON TIME. Please DO NOT ARRIVE TOO EARLY OR LATE.
- Please don’t attend if you are feeling unwell e.g. with COVID symptoms of high temperature, a cough and a loss of taste and smell.
- Please WEAR A FACE COVERING and OUTDOOR CLOTHING suitable for the conditions. Be prepared to remove outdoor clothing quickly ready for your vaccination
- A one way system will be in operation. We would only expect patients to be in the building for a few minutes
NOTE: THE 50-64 YEAR OLD AGE GROUP will not be vaccinated until November and December, unless you have been identified as being in one of the ‘at risk’ groups.
We look forward to seeing you shortly and vaccinating you against 'flu.
Best wishes The Dyneley House Surgery Team