- To maintain social distancing, the CAR PARK WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN 4.30pm - 7.30pm Wednesday and Thursday evenings throughout December whilst flu clinics are running until we have safelyvaccinated all our patients, who are at risk, to allow patients to queue safely. Strict social distancing will be in place to make sure you can get your 'flu vaccination safely.
- Go to the entrance at the REAR OF THE BUILDING accessible from the car park for your 'flu vaccination. Staff will be there to guide you. There are a few steps to this entrance.
- Please make sure you ATTEND ON TIME. Please DO NOT ARRIVE TOO EARLY OR LATE.
- Please don’t attend if you are feeling unwell e.g. with COVID symptoms of high temperature, a cough and a loss of taste and smell.
- Please WEAR A FACE COVERING and OUTDOOR CLOTHING suitable for the conditions. Be prepared to remove outdoor clothing quickly ready for your vaccination
- A one way system will be in operation. We would only expect patients to be in the building for a few minutes
- Patients enter via the back of the building and you will be asked to leave, after your vaccine, through the front main entrance of the building
We look forward to seeing you shortly and vaccinating you against 'flu and we thank all of our patients for their co-operation through these tough times.
Best wishes The Dyneley House Surgery Team