We politely request you DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY if you are self-isolating due to coronavirus, awaiting a coronavirus test result or have symptoms of coronavirus, even if you already have an appointment, unless you have specifically been told to do so. This includes using the intercom at the front door. You are putting other patients and staff at risk. Government advice is to stay at home.
- To maintain social distancing, the CAR PARK WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN 10-2PM FROM 21ST SEPTEMBER and will continue to be closed throughout flu clinics until we have safelyvaccinated all our patients, who are at risk, to allow patients to queue safely. Strict social distancing will be in place to make sure you can get your 'flu vaccination safely.
- Go to the entrance at the REAR OF THE BUILDING accessible from the car park for your 'flu vaccination. Staff will be there to guide you. There are a few steps to this entrance. Please make staff aware if you need help when you make your appointment and when you arrive for your vaccination.
- Please make sure you ATTEND ON TIME. Please DO NOT ARRIVE TOO EARLY OR LATE.
- Please don’t attend if you are feeling unwell e.g. with COVID symptoms of high temperature, a cough and a loss of taste and smell.
- Please WEAR A FACE COVERING and OUTDOOR CLOTHING suitable for the conditions. Be prepared to remove outdoor clothing quickly ready for your vaccination
- A one way system will be in operation. We would only expect patients to be in the building for a few minutes
NOTE: THE 50-64 YEAR OLD AGE GROUP will not be vaccinated until November and December, unless you have been identified as being in one of the ‘at risk’ groups.
We look forward to seeing you shortly and vaccinating you against 'flu.
Best wishes The Dyneley House Surgery Team
Dyneley House is a long established practice which functions as a non-limited partnership. We moved to the current purpose-built premises, on the site of the old Dyneley Hotel, in 1982. It has been extensively developed and extended over the years with a large nursing extension, improved access for disabled patients and an adjacent barn conversion. It is a modern well-equipped practice; facilities include a theatre for minor operations, electrocardiography, spirometry, fetal monitoring equipment and vascular Doppler ultrasound. We are a computerised “paperless” practice.
The practice has always been involved with training and innovation. We were the first practice in North Yorkshire to win an NHS Beacon Services award, and one of the first to receive the Investor in People accreditation. We are always working with other local agencies to plan and co-ordinate the development of local healthcare services. Our philosophy is to offer a combination of the best modern treatment backed up by traditional personal care.
We have a private car park at the rear of the surgery, access is from Petyt Grove. The gate may be locked when the surgery is closed. The car park is for patients whilst they are actually using the surgery.
This is via the automatic doors in the main entrance. We have disabled accessible toilets in the main building and at Dyneley Barn.
Dyneley Podcast Series
During COVID 19 lockdown we started a series of podcasts, to keep Patients updated and provide health education opportunities virtually . There will also be some Q&As with specialist health consultants on a wide range of topics. Please click on the Sounder logo below for more information.
Dyneley House You Tube Channel
Find all our latest videos & podcasts on Youtube
*Note services are likely to be disrupted during COVID-19*
Download our latest health promotion timetable here to view our wide range of social and health promoting activities.