Clinics & Services
- Cervical cytology (smear test)
- Child health surveillance
- Contraceptive services
- Diabetic Clinic
- Disease management clinics
- Maternity medical services
- Minor surgery services
- Travel health advice and immunisations
See Travel Vaccinations for further information
- Smoking cessation
The surgery is an appointed yellow fever vaccination centre. You do not have to be registered with this surgery to receive the injection from us.
The Surgery will charge for non-NHS work. This includes completing insurance forms, letters to outside of the NHS, private sick-notes and performing private medical examinations. A full list of the BMA approved fees is available at the Surgery.